Blue Green Gym
- WECAN, CCW, The South Wales Outdoor Activity Providers Group, Groundwork Wales, TCV, KWT and Landsker / tyf have just completed a pilot for an innovative customer offer that provides business and community benefits.
- Blue Green Gym (BGG) is a suite of products, mainly based on outdoor activities, which uniquely combine the following:
- Research into what constitutes a memorable outdoor experience
- A ‘menu of activities’ focused on practical environmental projects that support corporate social responsibility e.g. dry stone walling, bracken bashing, dry stone walling
- Business learning based on the industrial heritage of South Wales
- The vision for BGG is two-fold:
- BGG becomes the product of choice for those organisations looking to deliver on CSR and enhance leadership and people development, team building, improve internal communications and to support transformation initiatives.
- Secondly, that BGG is a service that can also be tailored to support community regeneration and provide a range of benefits including: health and well-being, environmental awareness and economic opportunities.
- SME’s (e.g. The Rest Hotel), corporates (e.g. Rockwool and New Direction) and the public sector (e.g. Trinity College St. Davids and Swansea University’s LEAD Programme) have participated in a pilot to co-design the offer. A 6 month test trading phase, focused on a commercial pilot, is under discussion.
ACT NOW - contact us to discover how you can benefit or sign-up to follow developments on Twitter.