15th November: Rhymney Brewery and Dark Sky Wales eventDecember 08th 2021
Book your place and raise your glass at a business networking event with a difference…The brewer and Dark Sky Wales are jointly hosting an innovative event facilitated by WECAN, as part of the wefundthevalleys initiative.
The event is Friday 6-9pm, 15 November at the new Rhymney Brewery Visitor Centre, adjacent to Big Pit, in Blaenavon. There are only 60 tickets available at a cost of £6. Please download and complete and post the booking form and your cheque to confirm your place.Attendees will obtain the following benefits:
- Wind-down and informally network in pleasant surroundings!
- Hear about some amazing marketing opportunities!
- Be inspired by a short talk about the night sky!
- Use the telescopes or mobile planetarium!
- Enjoy the visitor centre, shop, bar and sample tasting!
- Stock up for Xmas and, at the same time, support community green projects in the Valleys!
For more information about the event or Dark Sky Wales please contact Allan Trow via:
The event is being delivered in association with the Responsible Business Partnership (Blaeanvon World Heritage Partnership, Brecon Beacons National Park Authority, Business in the Community, South Wales Chamber of Commerce, Valleys Regional Park / WECAN initiative and Welsh Government), instigated by WECAN, and Torfaen County Borough Council.
To avoid disappointment then book your place and send you payment now as per the details on the booking form.